2.04.2006

Designing Park 3rd Post

Dean Lynch has made her third post to her Other blog, Designing Park.

This one is about how she wants the Park school to follow the Music school's model for governance. She links to a bunch of documents describing the structure, but also warns that they are stiff and stuffy, and she will have someone offer a more understandable explanation soon.

I think she may have also given a clue as to who her target audience is for the blog in this graf:

While I would be happy to summarize the processes and bodies for you, I think it would make more sense for one of the faculty to take on that task; it's really important that there is no concern about bias or filtering here. Please let me or Gordon know if you're willing to provide that service.


Seems to be an expectation that the faculty is reading the blog. I wonder if she expects students to be reading it as well.

- Glitter

No comments: