10.28.2006

I Need Sleep!

Seriously, I need sleep. But that's not all. Previously I mentioned another national act possibly coming for the November 4th Buzzsaw show (scroll down for a refresher). Well . . . the rumors are true. Opening the show is going to be racket pop (i heard somone on the street use that . . .) group I NEED SLEEP!
Check out I Need Sleep on their Myspace

In additional news, the buzzsawblog has already reached unprecedented levels of fame and fortune (in REAL PRINT MEDIA!) That's right, we've transcedended this paltry electronic medium to greater heights. Check out the sweet buzzsawblog plug in October 18th's thaca Times or in the eternal online archive here.

Thanks to the informative article linked above I became informed of the Ithaca Times' own weblogs: Popcorn Youth, a running discussion of the arts and entertainment happenings of ithaca, and dirty life and Times, kick-ass commentary on pretty much everything written by Buzzsaw-alum Bryan Chambala. Want proof? I found his first 3 Buzzsaw articles in the hallowed vaults here, here and here. That's right, read the Times without fear; it's all in the family.

-MoC

No comments: